Friday, January 20, 2023

Love Cats Buy and Try Class

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

Today's blog post is to share information with you about my upcoming Love Cats Buy and Try Class (thank you Amy Rich for the "Buy and Try" label). See the Stamp Set Image here. We'll be making Valentine's Day and Friendship Cards using the adorable images from this Cling Stamp Set. 

This virtual class will happen on my Facebook Page Tuesday January 31st at 7:30pm. However, you can always catch the video later if you aren't available at that time. To register, send me a private message on my Facebook Page and submit payment to kellyapulham@gmail.com. There are three options to participate in the class. 

Option 1:

Buy $60 in my online store by January 27th, including the Love Cats Stamp Set #160410. Don't forget to claim your Sale-a-bration item! Then register by sending me a private message. You will be responsible for paying the shipping of the class kit package (which I estimate to be about $8) before your kit will be mailed. You will also need to have Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink as well as acryllic blocks and adhesives to complete the cards. These items are not included in the package that I will mail to you. Please note that if you don't order until January 28th, you will not receive your materials by January 31st, and will have to watch on replay to make the cards. 

Option 2:

Pay $15 plus shipping for the Class Kit Package. In addition to the Love Cats Stamp Set, you will need to have Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, acryllic blocks, and adhesives, to complete the cards. These items are not included in the package that I will mail to you. 

Option 3:

Pay $5 for the pdf instructions to make the cards. I will email the card instructions after January 31st to those who send me the payement and their email address. 

I hope you'll join me for this online class!

Kelly Pulham

aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.