Thursday, February 23, 2023

Friendly Gnomes Birthday Card

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

I just love the card I have to share with you today, and it is really simple to make. Just a little stamping, a little dry embossing, and lots of super cute die cuts. This card was inspired by Julie Gilson, who created a card with a trio of gnomes. I decided to make mine a slimline card, and here we are!

This card was featured on my Tuesday February 21, 2023 Facebook LIVE, so you can see the full tutorial here. I love that we have slimline envelopes available in the Annual Catalogue.
The balloon stamp in this set adds so nicely to the birthday theme. Notice that I added arms on the little gnome inside the card using the mushroom top and gnome nose dies. So sweet!
I hope you've enjoyed today's card. If you love the gnomes, check out my two previous blog posts and watch for another gnome card next Tuesday at 7:30pm on my Craftin' Granny's Facebook Page

For a complete list of supplies used to make this card, see My Projects on my web page. At the time I'm writing this post, the Gnome Dies are currently unavailable to purchase, but we are expecting them to be back in stock the week of March 27th. Don't miss out. These guys are so cute!

Happy Crafting

Kelly Pulham

aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.