Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Heron Habitat Bundle with Oceanfront Card

 Hello Friends!

I'm so frazzled today, but I really wanted to share the measurements for this card with you so that you can CASE the card and leave me a picture. I shared this challenge on my FB LIVE last evening. I CASED this card from Pink Buckaroo Designs because I think it works really well as a card sketch. Although my card is very similar to hers, I did switch up the DSP, the vellum, and the sentiment, as well as some of the stamping. 

Inside the card I added more stamping of images, then left room for a personal note. 
Measurements:
Card Base 8 1/2" by 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
DSP 3" by 3 3/4"
Vellum 3" by 4 3/4"
Stitched Square 2 13/16"
Inside layer 4" by 5 1/4"

As I mentioned in my video, you can switch up the images, the sentiment, whatever. Try one done in a floral or a cute animal, or truly whatever you love to use. I would be so happy to see what you've made!

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.