Monday, May 29, 2023

Zany Zoo With Countryside Corners Dies

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

It's a balmy Monday afternoon here in Brantford and I am starting to feel the pressure to get packing for our big move. We're almost to June, and moving date is June 19th! Still, there's lots of great stuff happening with Stampin' Up! that I'm sure you want to know about. June 1st there's a Designer Series Paper Sale happening. Get 15% off select DSP's from the Annual Catalogue. You can see the flyer in my Craftin' Granny's Stamping Friends Group on Facebook. You do have to join the group to see the files.

Today's card is a fun fold that's super easy to create. You can see the free video tutorial here. I love using black and white paper with a pop of colour, so I was super excited to see the back side of the Zoo Crew DSP. 

This card opens to reveal what I'm calling a backwards "z" fold that holds a popped up image which peeks through the window in the front of the card. 
When the card is fully opened, it reveals another image and/or sentiment. For the original card I used a sentiment and image from the Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set. 

For the card created on my video, I just added an image from the Zany Zoo Stamp Set. 

I really loved being able to colour a part of the images with Azure Afternoon Stampin' Blends to co-ordinate with the card base. I found this pop of colour just seemed to work with the Black and White DSP. 
With the exception of the 1 1/2" circle punch used on the card front, all of the materials are available in my online store. Check out My Projects on my web page for a complete listing of supplies. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you liked the card!
Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.