Saturday, July 1, 2023

Fresh As A Daisy Card #5

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

I know it's Canada Day and I should be celebrating, but there's so much exciting fun going on with Stampin' Up! these days. My celebrating will happen at supper time. Our new Online Exclusive Products will be available beginning July 6th. In addition, you can earn a Bonus Days coupon worth $6 for every $60 you spend from July 6-31st. These coupons can be redeemed from August 1-31st. 

I have a Virtual Card Class on Saturday August 12th at 10am. Participants will receive the Queen Bee Stamp Set and pre-cut pieces to make 4 cards. The cost of the class is $55 which includes the mailing cost. Be sure to pre-register and pay by e-transfer to kellyapulham@gmail.com by July 31st. You may want to register early as supplies are limited and I have no idea how long the Queen Bee Stamp Set will be available. 

Today's Fresh As A Daisy Card is a super easy fun fold called a Book Binding Card. See the video tutorial here. Don't you think the sight seeing skunk is too cute!
I love all of the extra dies that come with the Zany Zoo Bundle. There are balloons, trees, flowers, oh my! Don't miss this super fun Bundle.
The supplies used in these cards are available in my online store. For a link to the complete list, see the My Projects tab on my web page.

Happy Crafting!

Kelly Pulham

aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.