Friday, September 9, 2022

Christmas Scottie Dog Online Class Cards

 Hello Stampin' Friends!

I created some super cute cards using the Scottie Dog Bundle which were for an online class. Those who participated in the class had card kits prepared by me, but you are all welcome to view the cards and class video. Just a warning on the video - my phone died, so I had to switch from demonstrating with my phone camera to my mini cam. Just skim past the part where I was switching up the cameras. Whew! Life can be a challenge some days, lol!

Here are the pics of the cards we made - so cute, right!

Scottie Window Card 

Scottie with Gift Card Holder 
Scottie Bridge Card
and Scottie with Presents 
Hope you like my collection of Scottie cards. This is a bundle I know I will pull out again for more doggie fun. Why not let me know which card is your favourite? 

Happy Crafting!

Kelly Pulham

aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.