Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Soft Seedlings - More to love

 Hello Craftin' Friends.

I'm sharing two more cards with you today using the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set. The first one is so simple to do, but you do need a Stamparatus and a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine. I love the way each time you make this card the leaf is unique. If you don't like seeing the edges of your ink pad in the leaf, you could apply the ink using a finger dauber. You can see my video tutorial for today's cards here

I stamped another leaf inside the card.
The second card used the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder as well as the Forever Fern Stamp Set and the Forever Flourishing Dies. I love the way the colours on this card pop!
To decorate inside this card I just added a maple key. Of course, if you know who is receiving the card, you could also add a second sentiment.
To purchase the supplies used in making these cards just follow this link and click on the card image. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I would love it if you'd subscribe to receive future posts right in your email. 

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.