Saturday, August 20, 2022

Soft Seedlings Pocket Card

 Hello there Craftin' Friends!

I'm a little late with this post as my week has been CRAZY! Health problems continue to plague my family members and I'm just spending way too much time in emergency rooms. Sigh... Anyway, I'm thankful for our health care system. I really am.

This card was prepared for a swap with some Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friends. I saw a pocket fold card on Heidi Collins youtube and had to try it. You can see my video tutorial here.  I also have a pdf of the written tutorial available in my Craftin' Granny's Stamping Friends Facebook Group.

This card uses two super fun products, the Gingham Cottage DSP and the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set. You can see the complete list of products used to make this card and purchase them under the My Projects Tab on my web site. To make the pocket for the card, I inked the leaf stamp in three different colours using my Pumpkin Pie ink pad, and my Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Stampin' Write markers. I also spattered some Soft Suede dots on top to add texture. The sentiments for the card were stamped in Soft Suede ink.

You can see how the pocket holds a panel which pulls out for you to write on. There's also space where you could tuck a little treat if you wished. I love the way the White frayed ribbon and the Rustic Metallic Dots add the finishing touches on this card!

I really love this card design, and I'm sure I will try it again. I think it would make a great birthday card when you want to tuck in a gift card.

Thanks for checking out my card today. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.