Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sunkissed Double Slider Card

 Hello Craftin' Friends.

Today I have a WOW card for you. What's a WOW card? Why it's a card that makes you say 
WOW! when you see it. This card is so beautiful I surprised myself, but a big part of that is because of the stunning Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper. Of course, everyone loves an interactive card as well. You can see a video tutorial for this card (in 2 parts due to connection difficulties) on my Craftin' Granny's Facebook Page. Part 1    Part 2

A double slider card has tabs that pull out on either side/end of the card base. Thank you to Tina Zinck, whose video I used as a tutorial, and to Rachel Tessman, who provided the measurements for the mechanics of the card. If you'd like to make this card, you can shop for the supplies in the My Projects section of my web site. Don't forget that you receive Sale-a-bration items for every $60 purchased until the end of August.

I love that you can have a written message on the back of this card, and since I absolutely love the pelican stamp with this set, I had to include it here.

Measurements for easy reference:

Soft Suede Cardstock - 4 1/4" by 4 1/2" for slider with slits cut as shown in video, plus two more pieces of 4 1/4" by 4 1/2"; 2 pieces 3" by 4 1/2", 2 pieces 1 5/8" by 1 7/8", 1 1/4" by 2 1/4"

Basic White Cardstock - 3" by 3 1/4", 4" by 4 1/4", 2 pieces 1 1/2" by 1 3/4", 1" by 2"

Seashell DSP - two pieces 3" by 4"

Polka Dot DSP - 4 1/8" by 4 3/8"

Distressed Gold Specialty Paper 3 1/8" by 3 3/8"

Cello Strip 1 1/2" by a minimum of 8"

Let me know if you try a Double Slider Card. I'd love to hear from you. 

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.