Friday, January 13, 2023

Queen Bee and Honeybee Home

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

I'm sharing a lovely feminine Friendship Card with you today using the Queen Bee Bundle and the Honeybee Home Stamp Set. These products are a match made in heaven and I expect I'll use them together many times. For this card I stamped the floral image in two colours by using my Pear Pizzazz and Petal Pink Stampin' Write Markers and my Stamparatus. See the video tutorial here. The extra floral dies from the Queen Bee Bundle make wonderful embellishments. I also added some Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon and Champagne rhinestones. I stamped my sentiment in Old Olive Ink, a little darker than the Pear Pizzazz used for the flowers.

This is a split card with a "window" in the middle. I love the way the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper frames the images in the middle of the card. 
The sentiment on the front of the card is from the Honeybee Home Stamp Set. Inside the card, and on the envelope (see above), I used the flowers from the Honeybee Home Stamp Set with the little bee from the Queen Bee Stamp Set. I think that they work perfectly together! 
By now, I imagine you're falling in love with the sweet images in this bundle as I have. For a complete listing of products used for this card, check out My Projects on my website. You'll also want to watch for more cards using this bundle over the next couple weeks here on my blog, or follow my Facebook LIVE videos on Tuesday January 17 and 24th at 7:30pm EST. 

Happy Crafting!

Kelly Pulham

aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.