Thursday, March 9, 2023

Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Alternate Card #1

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

For this month, I have decided to feature February's Paper Pumpkin Kit and add on dies each week on my Facebook LIVE. This super cute kit included card bases and envelopes to make 9 cards, a stamp set, an ink spot, and some adorable little die cuts. 

On my first card I used the turtle and had his mouth holding the kite die cut which I stamped in Balmy Blue. 

Inside the card, I stamped the little frog and flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured them with my Stampin' Blends to co-ordinate with the card colours in Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, and Daffodil Delight. The add on dies cut out the images which I popped up inside the card with dimensionals.
I love the rainbow inside the card, but it left no space for a message. Since adding a message is important to me, I used the Deckled Rectangle dies and cut out a rectangle approximately 2 5/8" by 4". I matted this with a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock 3" by 4 3/8" and adhered it to the back of the card for a place to add a personal note.
For the sentiment on the front, I used my Stamparatus and stamped the little hello sentiment 3 times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
This will be the first of four alternate cards using this Paper Pumpkin Kit. If you liked the card, I hope you'll leave me a comment and subscribe to receive future blog posts in your email by clicking the box in the upper right of this page.

If the idea of Paper Pumpkin Kits has caught your fancy, you can subscribe to receive future kits here. For a complete list of supplies used to make this card check out the My Projects tab on my web page. 

Happy Crafting!

Kelly Pulham

aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.