Thursday, December 14, 2023

Triple Stair Step Card with Forever Forest Bundle

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

Do you ever have those days when you start to create something and everything seems to go just right? That's how it was with creating this card today. My friend and downline Sue Huffman made me a stunning card for Christmas and I decided to CASE it using the Forever Forest Bundle. The neat thing about this card is that you could switch up the DSP and turn it into a birthday card or anything else really. I went with a Christmas card because I desperately need more of them before the holidays!

Here's a peek at Sue's card.

For my card, I had to figure out how to reproduce the fun fold without using 12 by 12" paper, as I didn't have any in the colour I wanted. To see how to do that, check out my tutorial here

Because Forever Forest has no sentiments, and because I just love a sentiment where the words are the negative part of the stamp, I used the Merry & Bright Stamp Set for two of my sentiments. On the front of the card, I used all of the individual tree dies from the Forever Forest Bundle, and the deer from the Grove Dies. 

On the back of the card, I stamped the three largest trees from the Forever Forest Bundle and die cut them. The sentiment is from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set.
Under the flap on the back of the card there's a space for writing. I added trees from the Forever Forest Stamp Set and a sentiment from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set as I don't usually have time to write much on my cards at Christmas time. 
The products used to create this card are available in my online store. You can find a complete listing of the products used here

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.