Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Doggone Friendly Card

 Hello Craftin' Friends!

I'm so excited about the release of our January to April Mini Catalogue tomorrow January 4th! There are sooo many amazing new stamp sets, die sets, punches, papers, and the list goes on. One product that I knew I had to have because it immediately made me smile, is the Doggone Friendly Stamp Set. This is a background sized stamp set with all kinds of images of happy doggies. When I was using the set I kept grinning at the different doggie faces on the set. Yes, I'm one of those crazy dog lovers!

To make this card, I stamped the images on a piece of Basic White Cardstock, then trimmed the cardstock down to 4 by 5 1/4" to make my card front. I used a Deckled Circle Die to cut out the dogs I wanted to feature, then cut a larger Deckled Circle using Pebbled Path Cardstock to mat the first circle. The card base is also Pebbled Path. I coloured the dogs with my Stampin' Blends (Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pecan Pie, Flirty Flamingo, and Ivory). The Flirty Flamingo Twine and embellishments are also new products (Baker's Twine Three Color Pack and Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots). The Smile sentiment is from the Circle Sayings Stamp Set. I used a smaller Deckled Circle cut to show only a portion of the circle below my sentiment. 

You can see a complete catalogue walk through here on my YouTube channel. If you would like a catalogue, live in Canada, and don't have a Demonstrator, send me a private message through my Craftin' Granny's Facebook Page with your mailing address and I will be happy to send one to you. 

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.