Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Craft Room Set Up

 Hello friends.

I recently shared a video of my relocated craft room. We've turned what was the den in our home into my craft space. I'm absolutely loving all the windows and the built in storage. For a peek at the video, click here. I tried to find a photo of my first craft space as a demonstrator, but after scrolling through 5 years of my life on facebook I didn't find it. Oh well. 

I thought it only reasonable to share a little bit of what my craft space looks like now with projects on the go LOL! I have piles of card kits in a couple places and pieces cut for future LIVE videos as well. 

Pieces and materials for tonight's FB LIVE
Card kits for Saturday's Class
Card kits for Oct. 29th Class

I confess that I didn't share the random mess that has accumulated, but the truth is, I'm one of those wierd crafters who works better in a tidy space, so I try to keep things more or less cleaned up. (Note I said that I try!)

Hope you're finding time to create, whether your space is a designated space, part of a room or just some things pulled out to the kitchen table. 

Happy Crafting!
Kelly Pulham
aka Craftin' Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you shared.